Friday, August 27, 2010

Intro!

A rather presumptuous title isn't it? I took the idea from a comment from my boyfriend and how my frequent visits to the library were a quest for all knowledge. He has a point in that I almost never go to the library to read books about anything relating to my career or degree, I just take out books that strike my fancy and they are almost always non-fiction. I just want to learn about the world and how it works. If the book has pretty pictures all the better :)

This blog has no real overarching theme. I wish it did. This blog is more likely to have a more random approach much like the state of my mind and my 'Quest'. I tend to focus intensely on one subject for a time and then wander off to a completely different topic mostly at random. I hope you enjoy the crazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment